TPLINK AX1500 RE505X SETUP
This chapter introduces how to setup a Tplink AX1500 RE505X Extender. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to set up the AX1500.
- Plug the AX1500 RE505X extender into an electrical outlet next to your router, and then wait until the Power light turns solid.
- Now get on any of your wireless devices and look for a Wi-Fi manager.
- Once you are under the Wi-Fi management page Select the Tplink Re505x Network.
- Open a Web browser and visit https://tplinkrepeater.net
- Now Create a password on AX1500 setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your RE505X setup.
Note: If your home router does not 5Ghz, you can skip the the 5Ghz on the setup screen of your Tplink Ax1500.
Tp Link AX1500 RE505X Firmware Update
To update the Ax1500 Re505X firmware follow the steps below: