TP-Link AC750 Extender Setup RE220
Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup guide to install your wireless repeater by using a smartphone.
So please follow the steps given below to setup TP-Link RE220 AC750 using Tether App:
- Plug the AC750 extender in the power outlet and wait for the power light to turn on.
- Then download the latest Tether application from the IOS App Store or Android play store.
- Open up the Tether application and create a login account.
- Now select the range extender option, to begin with, the setup.
- Obey all app instructions to finish setting up your tp-link extender.
Table of Contents
How to configure my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI extender AC750?
- For setup Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender, Plug your device into the power outlet.
- Also, ensure that the RE220 is plugged in at least 2-3 feet away from the router.
- Once the extender is plugged in properly, wait for power led to turn on
- Now, on the WIFI booster, press the Wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button.
- If you see the AC750’s green light blinking, press the same button on your router or modem.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for your Tp-Link repeater RE220 to sync with your home internet.
- If you see three solid green lights, your booster is communicating with your main router.
How to update the latest firmware on my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI Extender AC750?
- Firstly connect your laptop or smartphone with RE220 extender AC750.
- After connecting to the repeater, on the address bar of the browser, type in www.tplinkrepeater.net,
- You are now on the Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup login page.
- Type in the username and nad password to log in to your account.
- Once signed in, click on the advanced settings tab for going further on.
- You will now see the “Firmware Upgrade” option hit on that and upgrade the latest firmware on your device.
TP-Link RE220 Range Extender AC750 | Firmware update
Let’s get to know how to properly update the latest firmware on your Tp-Link RE2200 WIFI repeater:
- Connect your WIFI PC with the TP-link AC750 WIFI extender RE220.
- And then open up any internet browser on your PC.
- In the address bar of the browser, type in www.tplinkrepeater.net, or the IP address which is 192.168.0.254
- Then put in admin as both the username and the password when asked for the default login credentials.
- Once you logged in to AC750, tap on the advanced settings tab for going further on.
- Now, you will have to click on the firmware update option.
- Finally, the firmware on the Tp-link RE220 AC750 upgraded successfully.