TPLink Ac1750 Dual-band Extender Setup
Let’s talk about how a user can setup Tplink extender AC1750 with the help of a WPS button.
- To setup plug in your AC1750 to an electric outlet which is closer to the main router or modem.
- Now please wait until you see the power light on the booster, to begin the installation.
- Once you see the power light, push the WPS button on your extender.
- And within 1-2 minutes, push the same button on your main router/modem.
- Please wait untill the light stop blinking on your repeater.
- If you now see all the lights lit up on the booster. It means the TPlink AC1750 extender setup is completed.
- Now unplug your device, and place it where you are facing problem with your internet connection.
If you see face any problems while installing your repeater, feel free to get in touch with our certified expert who will guide you through to install it.
How to setup TP-Link Ac1750 extender via Tether App?
- Get the latest Tether application by opening up the iOS App Store or Android play store.
- Open up the Tether application and log in with the TP-Link ID you got provided.
- But whether you do not have an account, you have to make a new account.
- After that click on the button and choose the Range Extender option.
- Obey all app instructions to finish setup the Tplink AC1750 extender.
- The light should go to solid on, now your booster after is successfully set up.
Table of Contents
How to upgrade Firmware of TP-Link AC1750?
- First of all, open up any internet browser on your PC.
- In the address bar of the browser, type in tplinkrepeater.net, or the IP address which is 192.168.0.254.
- Then put in admin as both the username and the password when asked for login credentials.
- You will have to click on the advanced settings tab for going further on.
- Now, you will have to click on the firmware update option.
- Finally, now it will upgrade the firmware of the TP-link Ac1750 repeater with all your problems fixed.
For more information:
Features of TP-Link AC1750 wi-fi range extender
- Speeds up wireless signal to all places or even areas where its hard to do a wired connection with no obstacles
- This Tp-link Ac1750 is working with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi-based devices
- The two bands will have signal speed which goes to 750Mbps*
- Perfect structure and wall-mounted structure which makes it easier to place it and place it anywhere
- Ethernet port will enable the tp-link Ac1750 Extender to work as a wireless router also to attach with all the wired devices